Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

S

Seagull Taiwan

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 199
Hi, I am Julian Liu from Taiwan. I am going to sell my Winnebago Eurovan, the American version of California campervan, which I owned for 18 years. Just ordered a T6.1 Coast planned to arrive in Taiwan in July. I located this club as I tried to find comments of the color ascot grey - the few colors available now. I am glad to find some helpful posts and made the order. Look forward to the California experiences.

:welcome Welcome - it seems you have already found the forum helpful. Will be nice to see some pics when it arrives.

Hi, I am Julian Liu from Taiwan. I am going to sell my Winnebago Eurovan, the American version of California campervan, which I owned for 18 years. Just ordered a T6.1 Coast planned to arrive in Taiwan in July. I located this club as I tried to find comments of the color ascot grey - the few colors available now. I am glad to find some helpful posts and made the order. Look forward to the California experiences.
Hi Julian. I’m Jonny. I lived in Taichung for 30 yrs and loved Taiwan so much I married a local! Back living in UK now and new to the forum too and just bought a California Coast. I wanted a the grey(looks great), but settled for copper bronze. Enjoy!

Hi Julian. I’m Jonny. I lived in Taichung for 30 yrs and loved Taiwan so much I married a local! Back living in UK now and new to the forum too and just bought a California Coast. I wanted a the grey(looks great), but settled for copper bronze. Enjoy!
Hi Jonny, I hope we had met before you moved. Hope things work well back home (or away from home). I am still wondering to the color ascot grey. Honestly white is more natural to me. So what made you settled for copper bronze?