Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Theft Proof Vent Fan for VW T6 California

yuchili

yuchili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi, there
This is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan.
I seldom see you guys using any Vent Fan inside the VW Californa.
Maybe the temperature in Taiwan is higher than Europe, I think it is still a good reference for you. I use the frame made in Taiwan to set up the vent fan.
I would like to share the Youtube video I created about "Theft Proof Vent Fan for VW T6 California ".
Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language.
Please feel free to leave any comments.

Hi, there
This is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan.
I seldom see you guys using any Vent Fan inside the VW Californa.
Maybe the temperature in Taiwan is higher than Europe, I think it is still a good reference for you. I use the frame made in Taiwan to set up the vent fan.
I would like to share the Youtube video I created about "Theft Proof Vent Fan for VW T6 California ".
Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language.
Please feel free to leave any comments.

Great idea and well made! Did you do the frame yourself and how did you make your vent fan running (pluged into the kitchen)?

All nice to look at , but ....
It's not waterproof in rain (can be made waterproof with cover) and it does not allows to close the sliding blind i guess ( when the fan is in and not in use)
Can work for some (but not something i would buy ) still a great piece of DIY !

Is it you that made it , your Cali in the video?

Last edited:
Great idea and well made! Did you do the frame yourself and how did you make your vent fan running (pluged into the kitchen)?

My friend made 50 pieces in the first batch and sold out immediately. I guess the second batch is about to hit the market in Taiwan. The fan ues 12volt, so it is simply in the car.

All nice to look at , but ....
It's not waterproof in rain (can made be with cover) and it does not allows to close the sliding blind i guess ( when the fan is in and not in use)
Can work for some (but not something i would buy ) still a great piece of DIY !
Is it you that made it , your Cali in the video?

It's waterpoof in rain. No problem at all. but not for driving.
I can not close the sliding window when the fan is in.
My friend made 50 pieces in the first batch and sold out immediately. I guess the second batch is about to hit the market in Taiwan.
The Cali in my video is mine. The person in the video is me.

Very tidy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back