Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner and new member

Devaprem

Devaprem

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello. I've just bought a 2019 Cali T6 with only 750 miles on it. Shelves with original film on, mattress in original plastic, etc. Now starting to learn all about it and about camping in general. Fun ahead!

:welcome Sounds like it’s almost ‘off the shelf new’. Ocean or Beach? Colour? Spec? Sorry, too many questions... Enjoy!

Thanks, Alison. Yes, almost off the shelf. It's an Ocean T6 150 in Acapulco Blue. A lot to learn about it and about camping in general but it is a lovely vehicle.

Welcome and congratulations, can we have some pictures please, we like pictures............

Welcome here!
Happy camping days and ask away if any questions pop up.
Cheers

Thanks to everyone for your likes, welcomes and messages. It’s great to have joined the Club!

Love that blue, no longer an option on new vans sadly

Welcome! Enjoy - your Cali looks lovely.

It is a lovely colour. I didn't know the blue wasn't available any more

Beautiful colour. Looks stunning on a Cali.

It is a lovely colour. I didn't know the blue wasn't available any more
Yeah we ordered a couple of weeks ago, it would have been my first choice if it had still be available

Is it Acapulco or starlight or another blue? Nice colour nonetheless. Welcome to our blue family

It is Acapulco blue. It was a definite plus in our deciding to buy it. There was a grey one for sale at the time but with a higher mileage and not in such a brand new, unused state.

It's the one on the right, just after you drive past the large open area of Northchurch Common (on your left). The NT often close it because it gets very muddy but there are nice walks from there (as there are all over the Ashridge Estate!)

Maybe we should get an informal meet going on at Ashridge, lots of Forum members local to the area ?

That's a nice idea but I'm not sure which car park might have enough space to accommodate a club meet. Perhaps the main one where the visitor's centre is? I think permission from the NT would be needed too.