Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner - T4 California Exclusive

Welcome to the Cali clan, we like to see pictures ( please)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings. We have recently bought the above and looking forward to getting out and using it after 4th July! Completely new to camper-vanning with much to learn, so will be studying your great site!
Welcome :welcome Do you have any pics?

Welcome, some CE newbies these last weeks... you'll love the van!

Thank you very much! Looking forward to trying it out properly soon. Getting it kitted out ready. Will post some photos soon.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome

Ooh that’s looks clean !

ET03 like my old Westy - from Campervans4U I guess?

Nice van :)

Last edited:
Looks in great condition- would like to see inside at some point ( just interested in layout etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all. It was indeed from Campers4u. It is in very nice condition. Sorry, forgot interior pics. Will post.

Thank you for the link. That will be very helpful. That interior is identical, including the upholstery.

Good place to buy from, been going for years...
I remember back in 2007 I had the choice of a £20k 2003 Westy or a £30k 2006 Cali went for the Westy didn't have the extra £10k at the time :)

Indeed. I was very impressed with them. Have you still got the 2003 Westy?

Sold it last year having decided we no longer needed a camper van, got a T5 Cali 3 months later :D

:welcome
I love T4’s
Bought a Transporter 18 years ago just keeps going never let me down even the original battery still on it!

Alan

It's great to hear that they are so reliable. I can't quite believe that it is 17 years old. 2003 seems like yesterday!

That looks great. English translation is very helpful. I hadn't realised there was so much reading available. Very useful. I am sure I will soon have many questions. Thank you!

Sold my exclusive about 3 years ago. What a mug I was. Would have gone up a couple of £k in that time, and I'd be well equipped for camping in the Covid (no loos) world.

Sold my exclusive about 3 years ago. What a mug I was. Would have gone up a couple of £k in that time, and I'd be well equipped for camping in the Covid (no loos) world.
Haven’t done a search but I’m pretty sure there was a “don’t do it” post at the time.
Just saying 0:)

Congratulations, lovely camper you have, very nearly owned one myself Some years ago.

Is it a left hooker and how are you getting on with it!

Back