Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Owner With California Beach

Peter W

Peter W

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
After a few years of faffing and procrastinating recent events made me get out and buy the camper van I had always wanted. After much back and forth regarding a kitchen etc I went for the California Beach as liked the flexibility of the vehicle. Only 18 months old and with a DSG box I am looking forward to the driving experience as well as the adventures. I am a keen cyclist so to transport the bike inside the rear door was a big selling point. I have enjoyed reading about peoples experiences on this website so pleased to become part of it.

Welcome, we're cyclists too. The van gives lots of possibilities as a transport/base/changing room/tea stop for days out.

Have fun.

Welcome Peter,
Congratulations on buying your new van. Great choice BTW.
I hope you make many happy memories in he/she/it. :thumb

Welcome Peter
I bought my Beach a couple of weeks ago for similar reasons.

After a few years of faffing and procrastinating recent events made me get out and buy the camper van I had always wanted. After much back and forth regarding a kitchen etc I went for the California Beach as liked the flexibility of the vehicle. Only 18 months old and with a DSG box I am looking forward to the driving experience as well as the adventures. I am a keen cyclist so to transport the bike inside the rear door was a big selling point. I have enjoyed reading about peoples experiences on this website so pleased to become part of it.
:welcome Beach is a great choice, such a versatile vehicle, happy travels.

:welcome To the Beach club

You’ve got yourself a future classic

Obligatory photos ?

Welcome, hope you make many happy memories.