Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Seat Covers from Comfortz

S

SeismiChris

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi ya all,

We just wanted to let you all know that earlier today we received our new set of seat covers from Comfortz. In between the showers, I managed to fit them into our new (Nov 2012 registered 140 Cali, demo model. 80 miles on the clock when bought). We have to say that the covers look absolutely stunning. Nick Wilmot and co at Comfortz have done the most amazing job as the covers all fit like gloves. We went for the Faux Grey leather with blue mottled fabric colours. Nick has been simply superb at keeping us constantly in the loop whilst making them up.

Obviously, once we have a nice bright day I will take lots of photo's so you can see for yourselves, the wonderful job they have done. Weather permitting, Liz and I will hopefully be at the Wicksteed meet, so those of you there, can come and say hello and take a closer look.

Chris and Liz :p

Thanks for the great feedback Chris & Liz - its made my day reading this & I look forward to seeing the photos - As you know the covers have been the toughest thing we taken on so far - and there's so much work & detail that goes into them. Also a couple of things have popped up as we’ve manufactured then – for example - we only found out last week that the some of the 2013/2014 Cali's have larger front head rest (Pictured below) so we’ve just finished the templates for these too.

So to get this feedback is a real boost for us all here and I've already passed it on to the team. :thumb

Thanks everyone for all the interest in the seat covers - now I'm happy with the design I'll do a full write up of what we're able to offer shortly - along with prices etc.

As requested I'm already working on the cover for the 5th seat and then moving on to the Beach bench seat - but bare with us as these things do take some time to get just right.

P.S. - if anyone is looking to sell their 5th seat can you PM me with your details and price please.

Thanks Everyone,
Nick

20140214_083748_zps79951be8.jpg
photo_1_zps8c2abb62.jpg

Attachments

• 20140214_083748_zps79951be8.jpg
    20140214_083748_zps79951be8.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_1_zps8c2abb62.jpg
    photo_1_zps8c2abb62.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
Back