Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 California

S

Simon Ockenden

Sock
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
hi fellow Cali owners. We are looking to trade up our used T5 Cali for a new T6. Can anyone recommend a decent VW main dealer in Sussex/Hants or Kent. It appears that some
main dealers really don't know these fantastic vehicles that well when it comes to selling them! Thanks Simon

Southern Motor Group would be a good one to start with, are you looking to do a factory order?

Hun martin yes we are looking to factory order we have been to SMC Tonbridge but want to try another as a comparison. They have offered 6.5% discount is that good?

There's a list of pre ordered new calis available on here somewhere, perhaps one of those would have a suitable spec. I believe they're available for 10-12% discount?
Martin could fill you in if you asked him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There are many deals around at the moment as several dealers have a lot of stock and are doing some big discounts of 10-15% it just depends if you are fixed on a factory order.

6% - 7% sounds about right on a factory order though.

Try the guys at Citygate Wooburn Green, who had Cali's on display in the showroom when I was there earlier this week.

I used SMG Cowfold, very good service.

I ordered mine last May, collected it in January this year.

Factory order, got a 9% discount. I did take out VW finance on the deal, which I settled in full once I’d made a couple of payments. I think if you take out VW finance you will improve the discount and get a service deal etc.

I’d like a bit more than 6.5%, but perhaps it’s because your doing a p/x deal?

I’m sure others on here can advise re this.

Everywhere you go you are offered a better deal if you take out finance, then pay it off after 2 months. Where is the commercial advantage in this? Who stands the extra discount? Dealer or fiancé company? Why give you this extra incentive if you pay it off after 2 months? I understand the salesmen pushing it as they get extra commission, but otherwise??

hi fellow Cali owners. We are looking to trade up our used T5 Cali for a new T6. Can anyone recommend a decent VW main dealer in Sussex/Hants or Kent. It appears that some
main dealers really don't know these fantastic vehicles that well when it comes to selling them! Thanks Simon
It’s a bit further but I recommend Breeze in Poole. Jordan has been great with us.