Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 Ocean Order

Miles Porter

Miles Porter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all - new here.....great forum and great advice.
I have a query ref new order - many apologies if this has been asked/answered previously.

We ordered our new Cali Ocean just over 3 weeks ago now. We are both so excited - making a visit to the NEC later this week to stock up. Our target delivery date from dealer was 1st Dec which always seemed quite tight. Apparently this included additional time for testing post 1st Sept changes. We have however not received a build date as of yet - how long should we wait before chasing this?
We have ordered a 150 DSG Ocean so hopefully will be processed in reasonable time as it looks from threads in forum that these are now moving.

Too excited to wait - feel like a kid again at Xmas

You will find more required essentials at the bolsover open day (November I think) so save some reddies.

:welcome

I ordered a 150 Beach in August & got build week 37, have been advised delivery in 2 weeks. I believe that the 150’s have gotten through WLTP... hassle your dealer, they will be expecting it!

I ordered a 150 Beach in August & got build week 37, have been advised delivery in 2 weeks. I believe that the 150’s have gotten through WLTP... hassle your dealer, they will be expecting it!

That’s fantastic news - really pleased for you.
Hopefully an early Xmas present for us then. I think I have now watched every video/vlog there is to watch now......just want to get out there and start our adventures.

Great stuff , don't buy to much stuff before the Cali is on the drive ....many buy to much stuff they don't use in the end...

Welcome Miles Porter
Two times xmas is always great! Hooe you soon get more details about when your present arrives.
Sad thing is: With a Cali by your side you almost need nothing to have a great time (okay, gas and propain, food and drink)However enjoy the time to find your perfect set up, it‘s part of the joy!

You will find more required essentials at the bolsover open day (November I think) so save some reddies.

:welcome
What’s the Bolsover open day. Googled it and nothing relating to campers came up.

Thanks, Volkywagen. Just realised from this that we are near to the shop as we’re in East Mids, thought it was only online. Haven’t quite ordered our Cali yet, but it’s imminent. Great to know we can go and peruse all those lovely accessories in the flesh

Thanks, Volkywagen. Just realised from this that we are near to the shop as we’re in East Mids, thought it was only online. Haven’t quite ordered our Cali yet, but it’s imminent. Great to know we can go and peruse all those lovely accessories in the flesh
:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Your not far from me :thumb

Your not far from me :thumb
Hi Sandyvan, yes, just up the road really. If you don’t mind me asking, what dealership did you buy from and what did you think, what was the whole experience like

Woohoo - confirmed this morning from dealer
Build week 46 - 12/11/2018 average time 4 weeks to build then of course delivery

It looks like timings will be as estimated so possibly delivery by end of Dec

Hi Sandyvan, yes, just up the road really. If you don’t mind me asking, what dealership did you buy from and what did you think, what was the whole experience like

Both our previous Cali's came from Leicester VW van centre, would I buy from again? Probably not!

I was going to PM you but don't think I can with you not being a VIP member?

Hi again Volkywagen, if you don’t mind me asking, what dealership did you buy from and what did you think, what was the whole experience like?
Hi Elly. I bought from Vw Liverpool. Great set of guys and lots of knowledge of the California. They have plenty in stock or Can get you what you require very quickly if it’s bespoke. Would highly recommend. Ask for James Moore in sales if you call up. The website is refreshed quite often so take a look and you can see what they have in any time.
I saw James on Saturday whilst mine was having some work done. He mentioned a lull in sales at the moment so strike while the iron is hot!! Good luck and keep us posted on your outcome! :)

Hi Elly. I bought from Vw Liverpool. Great set of guys and lots of knowledge of the California. They have plenty in stock or Can get you what you require very quickly if it’s bespoke. Would highly recommend. Ask for James Moore in sales if you call up. The website is refreshed quite often so take a look and you can see what they have in any time.
I saw James on Saturday whilst mine was having some work done. He mentioned a lull in sales at the moment so strike while the iron is hot!! Good luck and keep us posted on your outcome! :)

Agree with Liverpool, Andy Warren, don't forget the imminent price rise.

Both our previous Cali's came from Leicester VW van centre, would I buy from again? Probably not!

I was going to PM you but don't think I can with you not being a VIP member?
Thanks anyway, Sandyvan. I’m getting the gist from a few messages old and new - so won’t be using Leicester. My hubby rang them a few months ago and all they wanted to do was sell us used stock and were very negative about buying new. They really didn’t listen to what we wanted. Can’t be doing with that!