Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 owner and new Forum member

Chiroshi

Chiroshi

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
IMG_8108.jpg
My wife and I just purchased this T6 4Motion fro a retiring couple in Switzerland. Paid Swiss prices but very happy with our deal, they were upgrading to a 6.1. Bike rack came from our previous car (Subaru XV).
We had our first night in it last night and look forward to many many more! Happy to be a member of this place to share and learn with you guys!

Welcome! Hopefully you have a summer full of Cali adventures ahead of you.

Hi and welcome :welcome.

I can't wait to go out camping again.
Please inform us when Switzerland opens his borders for foreigners, and the campings open their doors for us foreigners.
I am a long time Switzerland visitor, so I think I deserve the first camp out in Switzerland! :embarrased

View attachment 59450
My wife and I just purchased this T6 4Motion fro a retiring couple in Switzerland. Paid Swiss prices but very happy with our deal, they were upgrading to a 6.1. Bike rack came from our previous car (Subaru XV).
We had our first night in it last night and look forward to many many more! Happy to be a member of this place to share and learn with you guys!
Looking good Chiroshi!
Hope you have many happy days ahead.

Welcome and enjoy, I'm sure you will have a great time. :bananadance2:welcome:bananadance2

Welcome on board Chiroshi. Nice setup you have there. I too prefer the towbar Mounted rack and we also carry two cycles.

I missed this one and, since you are also in CH, I would like to add my welcome to you!
Grüezi mitenand!!!!