Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Thule Sun Blocker

Is it partly transparent or is it an optical illusion? I use a Decathalon Tarp in a similar configuration but its very basic with a kador strip sewed on..

Is it partly transparent or is it an optical illusion? I use a Decathalon Tarp in a similar configuration but its very basic with a kador strip sewed on..
Yes, it is but not enough to see right through, seems from the inside out visibility is clearer...good bit of kit with the elasticated Guys...

We’ve got one of these too. It’s brilliant - just the right amount of shade and privacy and takes seconds to put up.

Just bought one of these and looks to be a good bit of kit. Gets how it slots onto the rail and how the bunjee balls and plastic ‘ladder’ bits attach but what do you do with the guy ropes. Do you attach them to the ladders?
Sorry if a stupid question but ladders seem long enough to peg down without guys. I never was a girl guide!!

You just tension the elastic ladders on the pegs - that keeps the screen nice and tight and acts as a pretty good awning tie down, as we found recently on a windy coastal campsite. I’m not sure why the ropes are included as they don’t seem to needed.

Convinced . Just placed an order for one from the shop.

Mine came last week, however no bungees in the box or ropes of any kind to tie down. Should it have come with them??

Mine came with a bag containing 4 ball bunjees, 4 flexible rubber ladders, 4 tent pegs and I think 4 guy ropes. Haven’t unpacked the guys yet as can’t see where you use them! Oh and an instruction sheet too.

• Agree
Reactions: Loz