Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to the California world

S

Steviespanners

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi my name is Steven a little bit about my T5.1 it’s no quite a full blown California I have but it’s nearly everything except the name it has a California beach trim and it’s in the middle of getting a California electric pop top fitted it’s a working progress

Even you are welcome here, but as it is no real California. Beach or Comfortline, Coast, Ocean, we will not always be able to help you out with specific conversion problems.

A picture is always nice to share with us.
And non-California issues can be discussed and be helpfull to you.

Welcome here
I guess you already know it: We‘d all love to see some pictures of every each vanSo let them comeHappy camping!

Even you are welcome here, but as it is no real California. Beach or Comfortline, Coast, Ocean, we will not always be able to help you out with specific conversion problems.

A picture is always nice to share with us.
And non-California issues can be discussed and be helpfull to you.
I’ll post pics as soon as I have it back from getting the new roof fitted and thanks for allowing me on your group I’ll appreciate any help I get

Welcome here
I guess you already know it: We‘d all love to see some pictures of every each vanSo let them comeHappy camping!
I’ll post some soon thanks for the welcome

Welcome Stevie spanner’s, sound like you’ve got a project and a half :thumb :thumb :thumb

Call it what you like, no van snobbery here, just van life, I t’s exactly the same base vehicle as all calis are made from, a van. You’ll find plenty here ready to help out with even the smallest of detail.

using Cali parts and accessing a Cali forum for info is exactly the right thing to get the closest look to a factory Cali as possible, with the added benefit of fitting what you like.
You’ll probably have a better understanding of your van than some because you’ve specced it and crafted it yourself.

Variety is the spice of life, use it enjoy it and make memories

Can’t wait to see some piccy’s of the van.

Enjoy the greatest Cali forum and as my strap line say :

Welcome! Great to see you here. :)
As has been said pics please !!

Back