Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Van on the block

A

andyrob

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all,

Well after placing our order on 23rd Dec 14, we are now finally in possession of our Xmas treat.

We would like to thank all you fellow Cali owners on here for providing a great forum for the uninitiated, to watch,listen and learn.
Over the last few months the site has provided great hints and tips, enabling us to avoid going shopping mad for the "think I need that stuff" to practical stuff like the What not to do list.

Van was purchased from Breeze in Poole and we had a great hand over from David Vokes. Thank you David.

Van is Candy White 180 DSG with a few extras to make it fun. Pics attached. Van 1.jpg Van 1.jpg Van 2.jpg Van 3.jpg

Nice van welcome to the Canfy White club

Merry Christmas, you have been good :bananadance
Nice van, is it packed for the weekend?
Enjoy :thumb

Hi Larrylamb, ta vm. Family commitments this weekend, so first trip next weekend. Heading North. Not sure where we will end up, who cares, with kettle,fridge, beer and a bed can't get much better than that.

Van is Candy White 180 DSG with a few extras to make it fun.
van-1-jpg.8689
Blimey, you've really gone to town on the extras, it's even got a letter box :D

Looks really nice, will turn a few heads :thumb

Yes, the dormer window in the pop-up roof looks cool:veryfunny

Welcome to the South Coast posse

Thank you Alan C. May see you along the sea front. We intend to do a few early sea swims Cali is ideal as base for morning dip bit of breakfast, then out to the forest or a day on the sand.

Well hello and a very warm and friendly geriatric welcome from me.

Hello to you Granny Jen. Many thanks for warm welcome.
Cheers

Hi all,

Well after placing our order on 23rd Dec 14, we are now finally in possession of our Xmas treat.

We would like to thank all you fellow Cali owners on here for providing a great forum for the uninitiated, to watch,listen and learn.
Over the last few months the site has provided great hints and tips, enabling us to avoid going shopping mad for the "think I need that stuff" to practical stuff like the What not to do list.

Van was purchased from Breeze in Poole and we had a great hand over from David Vokes. Thank you David.

Van is Candy White 180 DSG with a few extras to make it fun. Pics attached. View attachment 8689 View attachment 8689 View attachment 8690 View attachment 8691
Hi,
just picked mine up too !! Where's your first trip?

Welcome the ban looks amazing. One day I will have a candy white one!

Hi and welcome ,
Cali looks so cool in white....:cool:

Nice van mate, I picked my candy white up from breeze a few weeks ago and also had the pleasure of dealing with David, I have a funny feeling I followed you last week into wareham as we were heading to swanage ?

Hi Suzi, congrads on new van. Re trip likely to be a quick trip to Weymouth this weekend if work permits, failing that the real trip will be Sept. Plan to head to South France for couple weeks. How bout you/

Cheers Splitmike.

Rustyrider, nice wheels. Sorry, I dont think it was me, only trip to date is from Breeze back to Southampton last Thursday. Swanage - V brave given the posts about fun police on the front! lol, hope you had a good day or do you live down there? First trip will be as post above to Suzi (Weymouth) need to contact the guys at East Fleet and see if I can get a pitch on Saturday.

Great to have friendly community. Thanks and give us a wave, we will wave back ;0)