Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage boxes for the boot; shopping bags rolling around

View attachment 13961 Went to Staples with the Cali yesterday and tried every combo I could manage of their Really Useful Boxes (and other brands). We have a fridge to fit in too. Some were just 2mm too big to fit in !!! I reckon this is the optimum answer - 2 X 24 litre boxes but up on their ends alongside the fridge. This still gives room to push the bench back. Rather than replicate on the other side I have got a big bag of bedding. But realised if I put one of the flexiboard mattress pieces up to make a "headboard" behind the rear seat headrests then 5 of the 19XL boxes fit perfectly but can't roll about. And don't block your view out of the back...Worth knowing the 19 XL also fit behind the front and rear facing seats when headrests are touching at the top....Away we go !

View attachment 13960

Looks like a good fit , only problem you will probally soon find out is the first time you need to sleep downstaires (say stealth mode) is finding a other place to put al those boxes.
I got boxes , but only under the rear parcel shelf , on the shelf there needs to room for my feet while sleeping....

Looks like a good fit , only problem you will probally soon find out is the first time you need to sleep downstaires (say stealth mode) is finding a other place to put al those boxes.
I got boxes , but only under the rear parcel shelf , on the shelf there needs to room for my feet while sleeping....

Exactly - finding somewhere for all your precious junk with the bed down is the Holy Grail!