Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie asking a favour of T4 cali owner

F

fredster

Hi folks - My name is fred and I'm a bit of a charlatan, as my van is (shock, horror) a T4 Caravelle 2.5TDI. It does however have a T4 California pop top that I recently fitted myself, which was somewhat scary as obviously it involves cutting a rather large hole in the roof.

The roof came with the bed but the 'hinges' the join the two halves of the bed are missing. The rear bed half has the receiving slots but the front half has had its corresponding bits missing. If someone could post a pic or two of what these look like I would really appreciate it. I'm pretty good at fabricating things, just need an idea of what I'm missing.

Great forum by the way, been drooling over various pics of uber-desirable vans - you lucky people!

If you need anything else there is help available. Just need to wait for it to stop raining first :-\

Give a notice if you need something :)

Hello and welcome..
I have just separated my T4 tottally and are at the moment assembling after paint job.. Anything you need to know, you just ask.. Also pics.. or video.. And good luck!!

Back