Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

• Thread starter Steve Hoops Hooper
  • Start date
S

Steve Hoops Hooper

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all Hoops here, I have recently joined and would like to introduce myself and me vaaan. I have a T5 that I use for my work (kitchen & bathroom installations) It's not a Cali but it is my baby. Being a tradesman working in my home town of Stevenage, Hertfordshire it has a few knocks and scrapes but I try to keep in ship shape and Bristol fashion. We have been a couple since 2015 and is my pride and joy. I get a lot of ribbing from my trade colleagues for it being so tidy and the back is fully racked out with everything in it's place.Looking forward to reading comments and stuff.

20230530_113151.jpg

Hi all Hoops here, I have recently joined and would like to introduce myself and me vaaan. I have a T5 that I use for my work (kitchen & bathroom installations) It's not a Cali but it is my baby. Being a tradesman working in my home town of Stevenage, Hertfordshire it has a few knocks and scrapes but I try to keep in ship shape and Bristol fashion. We have been a couple since 2015 and is my pride and joy. I get a lot of ribbing from my trade colleagues for it being so tidy and the back is fully racked out with everything in it's place.Looking forward to reading comments and stuff.

View attachment 109238
Hello Hoops, they are ribbing to hide their jealousness - and because they don't have your self discipline. As a retired Architect, I always preferred tradesmen with van pride and a tidy fitout. Sounds to me like you are half way to a California already!

Last edited:

View attachment 109238
If I see you around in Stevenage, I’ll give you a toot toot ! Welcome aboard