Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbies from Bucks saying hello

J

Jules and R

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Our first 2017 silver California Ocean 4MTN was delivered last Friday and we have spent the best part of the week enjoying (well, I certainly have!) kitting it out using all really useful tips and info read on this forum. I must admit it’s become quite an obsession scouring the various threads on the forum for helpful ideas - and I’m loving the friendly banter.
Haven’t actually been away in it yet(!) and only driven it once (due to real life getting in the way) but itching to try everything out.

Thanks to all of you for helping us get started - can’t wait for the fun to begin!

:welcome , near neighbours. I'll keep an eye out on my commute.

Welcome on board , you don't need to get away ....you can also just sleep in it on your driveway...:D

Welcome,
We're nearby in Watford and now on our third 4Motion. Although not very techie, we would be more than happy to meet up and pass on what we've learned living with a Cali.
Pop over, the kettle's on.

Welcome,
We're nearby in Watford and now on our third 4Motion. Although not very techie, we would be more than happy to meet up and pass on what we've learned living with a Cali.
Haha....Small World

I thought I had seen your number plate around and it turns out I live “literally” up the road from you, turn left!

I’ll be sure to wave if I see you on my way down from the Tunnel and the Wood......

Hi,
SusiBus and her predecessors have lived in the wood since 2012, generally only leaving when on a trip away from Watford, it's just too frenetic for her on the ring road!
She's really excited because she's off to the Dorset Cali Meet tomorrow. If you're going, please come and say hello, if not, hook a left sometime on your way down the hill and have a chat.

Sue and Graham.

Welcome,

Thanks for the kind offer to show us the ropes on using our 4Motion. Might take up your offer at some point if we find we need some expert assistance. Still haven’t had a chance to try anything out yet!

No prob, like most owners love talking Cali speak and moaning about VW! Got a whole weekend of it in Dorset this weekend thanks to a few active members organising another meet. Really looking forward to it!