Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Brand New Regular Cali Meet Venue for 2016

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
First of all, thank you to everyone who attended the meet this weekend inTewkesbury at the Lower Lode Inn , it was again nice to see so many new faces. The total turn out for the weekend was 29 vans which is not bad for a last minute meet in November!

Anyway, as discussed on Sunday with a few of you, due to this site being perfect in so many ways we have decided to make this a regular venue for three offical club meets in 2016 and beyond ( dates to be confirmed)

The campsite has around 50-55 pitches on the riverside with the benefit of a great pub on site and we have been told we can take over the whole place for these events. We will also have the use of a function room where we can lay on entertainment of some description in the evening.

So, if anyone has any further idea's for these meets or want to be part of the organising comitee please let us know.

Yes great site with friendly staff :thumb:thumb:thumb should be good!

We are very happy to help. Living in Bristol we are almost on the doorstep. We also know some musicians who live locally to the site, if that was appropriate entertainment.
Simon & Helen

Just a quick update we hope to organise a meet at lower lode inn the first weekend in April also sometime in June & october. These meets will be limited to 60 vans so you will need to book with us. Please don't try and book with the campsite direct as we have hired the whole place. There will be a booking page created specifically for these events coming soon.
Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing a few T6s as well
Cheers kev

First of all, thank you to everyone who attended the meet this weekend inTewkesbury at the Lower Lode Inn , it was again nice to see so many new faces. The total turn out for the weekend was 29 vans which is not bad for a last minute meet in November!

Anyway, as discussed on Sunday with a few of you, due to this site being perfect in so many ways we have decided to make this a regular venue for three offical club meets in 2016 and beyond ( dates to be confirmed)

The campsite has around 50-55 pitches on the riverside with the benefit of a great pub on site and we have been told we can take over the whole place for these events. We will also have the use of a function room where we can lay on entertainment of some description in the evening.

So, if anyone has any further idea's for these meets or want to be part of the organising comitee please let us know.
Hi Martin and Kevin managed to pay my £35 for hook up pitch after lots of jumping through hoops with PayPal. When where and how do I get my ticket and can you confirm my booking. Thanks. Happy new year to you both.

Hi Eric

You are all booked in, we are unable to create a manual ticket with the new software so just bring along your Paypal receipt. Kev and me will remember any way mate :thumb

Hi Eric

You are all booked in, we are unable to create a manual ticket with the new software so just bring along your Paypal receipt. Kev and me will remember any way mate :thumb
Oh thanks Martin that's great looking forward to the meet and checking out a 'new' area for us.

Eric was it the June meet with electric you payed for?

Just to let people know nick from Comfortz leisure will be attending the April meet. You will also be able to view ZoneSleep toppers and purchase small items from the club shop,

Back