Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newcomer

N

notepaths

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, thanks for having us. My partner and I bought a 2019 Beach just before we got put into lockdown. Like many of you, I imagine, we haven't been able to put it to use yet, so we're looking forward to that day when we can actually get out. Looking forward to interacting with you all here and asking lots of stupid questions ;)

Hi all, thanks for having us. My partner and I bought a 2019 Beach just before we got put into lockdown. Like many of you, I imagine, we haven't been able to put it to use yet, so we're looking forward to that day when we can actually get out. Looking forward to interacting with you all here and asking lots of stupid questions ;)
:welcome We love our Beach. Hope you get to use yours before to long :)

Hi Notepaths

Welcome to the beach club :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :bananadance2

Post a picture of your new addition

Welcome.
Our last Beach was that colour. IMO it's the best. It says blue sky and adventure to me.

You have purchased a superb vehicle with so many flexible options that there isn't much it can't do well. I hope that you have very many adventures in he/she/it. :thumb

Welcome.
Our last Beach was that colour. IMO it's the best. It says blue sky and adventure to me.

You have purchased a superb vehicle with so many flexible options that there isn't much it can't do well. I hope that you have very many adventures in he/she/it. :thumb

Thank you, I was dreaming of this colour when we were looking and didn't expect to get it. We were looking at in Indium Grey model for the longest time. It finally worked out though!

"It" doesn't have a name yet ... or a sex. Can't rush these things!

Thank you, I was dreaming of this colour when we were looking and didn't expect to get it. We were looking at in Indium Grey model for the longest time. It finally worked out though!

From your reg I would hazard a guess at female and her name is Enid.

Welcome to the forum,
Ah! Exeter, I have fond memories of the Double Locks pub in the early '90's. Flew the Charles Church hot air balloon over City for a week to promote a new housing development.We then used to go back after the morning flight to the Double Locks for breakfast which including pint of real ale straight from the keg. Fond memories!

Welcome to the forum,
Ah! Exeter, I have fond memories of the Double Locks pub in the early '90's. Flew the Charles Church hot air balloon over City for a week to promote a new housing development.We then used to go back after the morning flight to the Double Locks for breakfast which including pint of real ale straight from the keg. Fond memories!
We love the Double Locks. Lovely walk up or down the river, and some cracking ales. Can't wait until the lockdown is lifted and we can get back.

and asking lots of stupid questions ;)
Hi and welcome.

The old adage is no such thing as a stupid question. So true. Ask away, this forum sorts everything.

The new reaility is people asking the same questions.... "What should I buy first", "How do I mark my pitch", "Which topper is best", "Should I collect my chickens... " (sorry Tom, too tempting) The search button is amazing.

Looking forward to passing you on a country road sometime when the Cali collective are freed.

Hi and welcome.

The old adage is no such thing as a stupid question. So true. Ask away, this forum sorts everything.

The new reaility is people asking the same questions.... "What should I buy first", "How do I mark my pitch", "Which topper is best", "Should I collect my chickens... " (sorry Tom, too tempting) The search button is amazing.

Looking forward to passing you on a country road sometime when the Cali collective are freed.
Maybe it should be, no such thing as a stupid question, if you have used the search facility !

Ours is called Sky. Not very imaginative i admit but it suits her.

:welcome

Lovely part of the country to have a Cali - you're going to have a ball in your Beach.

Enjoy!