Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No more grey floor !

Thanks for the clarification - the flooring passed muster on a nice day trip today so I’ll be keeping it!
Can I ask which brand/type of contact adhesive you used sparingly on the smaller loose/edge pieces?

I went for a tin from screwfix. Fairly cheap and claims to be “For Permanent or Non-Permanent Use”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bananadance2
Really happy with the finished look, apart from the funny angles and awkward corners it was quite straight forward.
Has anyone else put flooring down in their vans?
View attachment 52307View attachment 52308 View attachment 52309View attachment 52310View attachment 52311
I think it looks fantastic, thank you for sharing, I always want to cosy up my van, like you, we have a dog, just back from paddle boarding and my beautifully clean van now looks terrible. The light grey floor is so unforgiving!

I think it looks fantastic, thank you for sharing, I always want to cosy up my van, like you, we have a dog, just back from paddle boarding and my beautifully clean van now looks terrible. The light grey floor is so unforgiving!
I think these type of updates are what makes Calis look individually great.

28 months of hard wear and tear later…. with the added ‘direction’ to restyle in favour of a ‘country’ vibe….. I’ve just replaced the vinyl tiles with new ones but using a different colour this time.

I opted for just 2-packs of the B&Q tiles this time so I covered the cabin area only (gives me every millimetre available under the parcel shelf for storage!). Therefore this little mod cost only £30. Time wise it was a lot quicker (<2-hrs) as I could template the new tiles from the old ones. Happy once again with the result - the old floor had a hard life with kids, dog, Brompton, beach stuff etc over 2+ seasons. It would’ve lasted longer but the aesthetic aspirations accelerated the change. See photos for before, during (old tiles laid out for templating?and After!

IMG_7738.jpegIMG_7739.jpeg
IMG_7741.jpeg

Back