Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Nokian Winter Tyres

A1RGG

A1RGG

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Having sold my T6 Ocean, I have for sale a set of superb Nokian Winter Tyres. I put them on the T6 last November and they were taken off in March this year. Have done approximately 3k miles. A great tyre, not too much road noise and minimal effect on fuel consumption. I was getting around 34mpg on a run with them. A super tyre for winter use. I haven't got the sizes too hand, but if anyone is interested I can check next time I'm at my factory where they are being stored. Please send me a message and I'll do my best to help. Cheers

Last edited:
Are you sure you want your tel.nr on display on a public forum?
Better to work thru PM ;)

They still available please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're are you ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much delivered please
M

£375 delivered to a UK postal address. PM me if you'd like to discuss directly and we can arrange delivery etc...

Now that Autumn is upon us and winter is looming, I still have for sale a set of Nokian winter tyres. Please see description above.

Size: 215/60R 17c 109/107 T

Bargain for someone at £375 delivered...

Any interest in these before I advertise them elsewhere?

Nokian Winter Tyres still available. Great tyres that must be of interest to someone. Open to sensible offers as need to make some space.

Colder weather and wetter roads now- these tyres are the perfect addition to help you get through the winter driving conditions.

Open to offers as they are taking up room now.

Wet and icy roads- these tyres are perfect. Any interest?

£320 delivered (UK address) to a good home... Bargain

I've never owned Winter tyres, but I Googled these for a price comparison and brand new delivered these arent much more than your asking price.

Just thought you should be aware. Good Luck

I also did my research when I bought them and they were considerably more than what I'm asking. I could find the receipt as proof.

Anyhow, if you or anyone is interested please make an offer.