Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Norway - New T5 Cali Owner

D47273EE-A952-4A0D-9413-F5153AE6CF62.jpeg
Hi from Norway. Long time forum lurker. Forum has been a great source of information for me whilst I have been looking for a Cali. Finally after a few years I have jumped in and made a purchase. 2006 T5 4motion 174hp Manual with 85,000 kms (53,000 miles). Looking forward to continuing to learn more here in the future.

View attachment 29832 View attachment 29833 View attachment 29834 View attachment 29835 View attachment 29836
Congratulations on your wonderful looking new California. I’m living in the Stavanger area. Feel free to send a direct message if you are close. I’m sitting in mine right now in Hovden, ready to hit the slopes in the morning.

View attachment 29899
Congratulations on your wonderful looking new California. I’m living in the Stavanger area. Feel free to send a direct message if you are close. I’m sitting in mine right now in Hovden, ready to hit the slopes in the morning.

Nice! I am sure to do the Westcoast at some stage and will let you know.

View attachment 29899

Tried to PM you California4x4 but was not able to do so?

On my way past "Trollveggen" yesterday. The 4motion with ice spike tyres was sure on its feet with a total of about 500 km covered yesterday. The onboard computer told me I averaged 8.2l / 100km which I was pretty happy with given the hills and wind yesterday.

IMG_0215.JPG