Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nosey People - Window Lickers

Annik

Annik

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Does anyone experience window lickers whilst in the van?

We were parked up having breakfast this morning at a local park and a family came over not knowing we were inside as the doors and windows were closed, they were looking at the van saying 'wow its a real California', 'these are really expensive', they then decided to look in the windows even with us sitting there.

Does this happen a lot?

I often have people having a nosey but not normally to the point of nose pressed against glass :)

Parked on my Aunt's driveway in Devon her neighbour came across at 2am and was having a good old look. He got quite a fright when myself and Buttons the fearsome Chihuahua cross poked our heads out from under the blinds! (There were 12 in the house already and I decided it would be more comfortable in the van)
Zebedee

I'm currently in Spain,
got back to our van after being in the supermarket and found a Spanish man and wife literally with there noses up against the windows, he didn't know what to do when I pressed the electric door!! I had a semi understandable chat with him about it, he loved it.
We found on the site were on in Spain people stare till they almost bump into stuff it's amazing, I don't think there's many se's here mainly beaches

Back