Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nothing more to say...

Don't make me take pictures of every t-shirt with California on.

Short thread. I think I only have 3 t-shirts.

slight digress.
I've got a 1965 splittie and my family are obsessed with buying me all sorts of merchandise with splitties on; T-Shirts, mugs, socks. You name it I've had it bought. They know I hate the stuff and it ends up in the charity shop.

I've been playing them at their own game lately. I bought my father in law a sweatshirt with a Skoda Octavia emblazoned on the front last Xmas. Funny thing is, he didn't like it!!

slight digress.
I've got a 1965 splittie and my family are obsessed with buying me all sorts of merchandise with splitties on; T-Shirts, mugs, socks. You name it I've had it bought. They know I hate the stuff and it ends up in the charity shop.

I've been playing them at their own game lately. I bought my father in law a sweatshirt with a Skoda Octavia emblazoned on the front last Xmas. Funny thing is, he didn't like it!!
I sold my splittie 10 years ago, and like you still get all the dross, even now. Tin mug this Christmas that scolds your lips if you use it!

I sold my splittie 10 years ago, and like you still get all the dross, even now. Tin mug this Christmas that scolds your lips if you use it!

hahahahahahaha. I've got something to look forward to then

We have a lot of splittie stuff bought for us or did, we just asked people to stop ;)

I was a photographer in my past and I still receive camera lens mugs occasionally, I had 7 of the things, now down to 2 of the better ones.

We have a lot of splittie stuff bought for us or did, we just asked people to stop ;)

I was a photographer in my past and I still receive camera lens mugs occasionally, I had 7 of the things, now down to 2 of the better ones.
Think I’ve your mugs in every charity shop I’ve been to!

I've been asking them to stop since I first bought it in 1999!! Attack is clearly the best defence because my father-in-law was so royally p1ssed off at not receiving an expensive bottle of whisky but a crappy T shirt with a Skoda on the front I have high hopes the splittie dross will stop. From them anyway

These are California Poppies, perhaps a potential California themed gift for California owners with green fingers.
California Poppies.jpg

Last edited:
Back