Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club sticker - Where to buy?

I got mine at meets...
Don't know if they even are still availeble.
I got a question for it at the Hannover factoryvisit also by a few people .
Maybe @Martin or @Calikev can answer this.

Yes we will have some club stickers with us at Brean just come and find myself or Kev.

In regards to the shop delivery charge (£5.99) we are looking to reduce this in the future once we sort out some logistics, in the meantime we will have some stickers on eBay in a week or so with free delivery. Once available I will update this thread.

Yes we will have some club stickers with us at Brean just come and find myself or Kev.

In regards to the shop delivery charge (£5.99) we are looking to reduce this in the future once we sort out some logistics, in the meantime we will have some stickers on eBay in a week or so with free delivery. Once available I will update this thread.
OK, thanks for this. I will wait for ebay. Will you be posting on here when they are available on ebay.

Ours arrived yesterday - very quick delivery - thank you!

I subscribed to the VIP membership but haven't received anything to date, which I thought included a club badge/sticker.

Lorri.

I subscribed to the VIP membership but haven't received anything to date, which I thought included a club badge/sticker.

Lorri.
Where did you read this??

Where did you read this??
My mistake - didn't read properly.
It says VIP badge within the "forum" obviously not a "badge" badge.
Read, read and read again.

Back