Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean 6.1 spec

tim downes

tim downes

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello - were going to order a new Ocean 6.1 and site of the add ons are a little unclear at the moment has anyone any knowledge or experience of the following please 1 Driving profile select and Dynamic Chassis Control 2 Active lane assist with side assist 3 Discover media pro 'streaming and internet 4 Trailer assist in particular 'side protection - any help and guidance I'd be grateful for

Hi Tim, Keep your eyes peeled on You Tube, search for California Chris, he is doing weekly videos on these sorts of things so hopefully they may be of use?

Hi Tim, Keep your eyes peeled on You Tube, search for California Chris, he is doing weekly videos on these sorts of things so hopefully they may be of use?
thanks will do

Trailer Assist gives quite few extras. Dynamic Chassis has Variable damping rates. Soft to firm rather than normal fixed rate.

Trailer Assist - Including Park Assist, front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera and side protection
Price incl. VAT £ 570Price incl. VAT £ 570 ,

• Trailer maneuvering system with park assist

• With rear view camera system (type 2)

Hello - were going to order a new Ocean 6.1 and site of the add ons are a little unclear at the moment has anyone any knowledge or experience of the following please 1 Driving profile select and Dynamic Chassis Control 2 Active lane assist with side assist 3 Discover media pro 'streaming and internet 4 Trailer assist in particular 'side protection - any help and guidance I'd be grateful for
I have the dcc on my new t6 ocean and it does make a difference to the drive, the one thing they did say was I couldn’t lower the Dylis with dcc. We have lane assist on the better half’s Kia Sportage and that works really well unless your going through some of the roadworks and it can get a bit squiffy but overall both enhance the driving experience in my humble opinion

Please fill free to give me a call. I work at Breeze Volkswagen Van Centre in Poole and I will be happy to clarify the options for you. Don’t hesitate to call me tomorrow on 01202 713038

Please fill free to give me a call. I work at Breeze Volkswagen Van Centre in Poole and I will be happy to clarify the options for you. Don’t hesitate to call me tomorrow on 01202 713038
Thanks will do

Trailer Assist gives quite few extras. Dynamic Chassis has Variable damping rates. Soft to firm rather than normal fixed rate.

Trailer Assist - Including Park Assist, front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera and side protection
Price incl. VAT £ 570Price incl. VAT £ 570 ,

• Trailer maneuvering system with park assist

• With rear view camera system (type 2)
To clarify this as I was confused with this option - you get park assist, front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera and side protection as standard on the Ocean 6.1. The trailer assist option gives you guidance to park a trailer or caravan and also an upgraded rear view camera, presumably to enhance the field of view.

I personally thought this was of little value.

To clarify this as I was confused with this option - you get park assist, front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera and side protection as standard on the Ocean 6.1. The trailer assist option gives you guidance to park a trailer or caravan and also an upgraded rear view camera, presumably to enhance the field of view.

I personally thought this was of little value.
Thanks - you’ve pretty much confirmed what I thought and great to get it confirmed - I’ll probably drop this like you - much appreciated

Back