Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean ordered

T

testpilottimmy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi,

I placed an order for a new Ocean this week as an early 40th birthday present for my wife, I hope she realises it will be her present for birthday and Christmas for the next 10 years :) .
Looking forward to contributing to the forum- is there anyone on here from Seloc?

Tim

Hi,

I placed an order for a new Ocean this week as an early 40th birthday present for my wife, I hope she realises it will be her present for birthday and Christmas for the next 10 years :) .
Looking forward to contributing to the forum- is there anyone on here from Seloc?

Tim
Seloc - Lotus Club?

:welcome That’s very nice 40th birthday present. Now the wait begins...

Absolutely - it gives me time to get rid of our X5 though.

Hi,

Tim

Hey Timmy - yep. ex-Evora and Exige v6 owner here :) Welcome chap!

Ex Elan M100 - not the ideal camping vehicle, but it was possible!

Elise 250 Cup, this is my 3rd Elise also had a long wait for my first Elise in back in 1998

Hi Tim ! I'm on Seloc too, had two Elises in the last 15 years, now moved to an MX-5 which nicely complements the Cali !

Seems like it’s not an uncommon companion then - I’m still on my first Elise, had it for 11 years, I wonder if we will keep the Cali as long.