Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean T6 sliding door card removal

Alba

Alba

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Apologies if this question has been covered previously within a thread, however I have looked back at various forum threads without finding what I am looking for so I thought that the best course of action would be to ask !!! I have attempted to take off the sliding door card by undoing the 4 screws at the bottom of the door and then releasing the poppers at the door sides, however I have experienced high resistance around the middle of the door where the little rubber table buffers are, so decided not to progress without advice for fear of damaging something........thanks in advance of any assistance (with pics or diagrams if available)

Thanks for the link, I did look at the exploded diagram earlier and unfortunately it did not give me the detail required in terms of where the poppers and clips are, or what type they are. The diagram doesn’t show the 4 torx screws at the base of the card either. The reason for the removal, is the fact that I have collected a very small ding which I can have manipulated out by a body repairer relation of mine and I wanted to help by removing the card myself as I enjoy diy.

Thanks very much for the link......I had looked at this thread a number of days ago before posting my query, but unfortunately I believe the T6 card may be attached slightly differently to the T5 especially where the little rubber bungs are placed on the central spine behind the table as this is where there is most resistance. I will continue to investigate and will post photos etc once I have found the solution which I hope will be of some use to other forum members. Cheers and thanks once again

Back