T6 Sliding Door - card fixings

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Can someone please help? Two days ago my Cali went to the dealer for a problem of the sliding door not opening using the key fob. Problem seems to have been sorted but on checking I noticed that on the underside of the door card are two places that look as if they should have fixings in them. My Cali has only one. See photo below. Was there an additional one that is now missing? Can someone check their Cali sliding door and let me know?
Thanks.

1620242055712.png
1620242132034.png

Last edited:
Can someone please help? Two days ago my Cali went to the dealer for a problem of the sliding door not opening using the key fob. Problem seems to have been sorted but on checking I noticed that on the underside of the door card are two places that look as if they should have fixings in them. My Cali has only one. See photo below. Was there an additional one that is now missing? Can someone check their Cali sliding door and let me know?
Thanks.

View attachment 77960
View attachment 77961
No answers out there?

Hi Jabberwocky

just been out and checked mine

there are definitely two yellow fixings, one at Each corner/ end of the panel in the cut out shown in Your photos.

team Mojave :thumb
Sloppy work by dealer then. They will be hearing from me. Thx

Hi Jabberwocky,

What was the outcome ?

Profuse apologies from front desk with undertaking to check, adjust and refit door card. Am now waiting for new n/s rear view mirror to be fitted (on back order) so date to be agreed. They said they will fit new mirror and attend to other items above at same time. Date to be advised.

Back