Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Offset your diesel costs by delivery stuff on route

Annik

Annik

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have just used this site as we were travelling to Spain and made £137 for delivering a package This site is being increasingly used by motorhomersto act as a courier to transport goods on both UK and European trips, have a look www.anyvan.com

We have delivered stuff using this website a few times, best item was a mountain bike being delivered to a hotel in the Highlands, I think we got about £80 which covered half the diesel.

It is OK if you are going past the door but is not worth the hassle if you need to travel to pick the item up.

It is OK if you are going past the door but is not worth the hassle if you need to travel to pick the item up.
Nor if your insurance finds out that you are carrying goods for gain.

We have just used this site as we were travelling to Spain and made £137 for delivering a package This site is being increasingly used by motorhomersto act as a courier to transport goods on both UK and European trips, have a look www.anyvan.com
It wasn't white powdery substance inside the package was it? ;)

Having had a thorough going over by customs at calais last night, i certainly wouldn't want to carry anything abroad for anyone else unless I could see it was 100% legit.

I had trouble as although 6 of us travelled out to spain in the cali, 4 flew back leaving myself + teenage son to drive but bringing luggage for all 6 & the fewer occupants coming back seemed to set alarm bells ringing.

They also didn't seem to think that anyone would be mad enough to drive to spain just for a week.

As it was 2 in the morning I wasn't to quick off the mark & having answered no to "bringing any Alcohol etc ?" when the first thing they found on opening the fridge was a couple of bottles of wine, we seemed to get off on the wrong foot.

Once I had got the brain into gear though we had a bit of banter as to why I get a grilling for bringing too few people into the country & everyone else at Calais seem to being checked for bringing too many in.

Back