Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Oh, what to do?

Continuing this thread, I now have the correct Castrol Professional Edge lll 5W30 engine oil at £64 for 10litres off Ebay and a genuine VW OEM oil filter at £13 including replacement sump bung from our dealer. Yes I could have used a cheaper oil and filter but the difference isn't that much and until the vehicle is out of warranty I will be changing like for like. If it ever stops raining, I intend to carry out an interim twelve month DIY oil and filter service to augment the variable service regime that our Beach is on. For anyone interested in doing routine servicing on their T6, I have just found this chap on Youtube. He does a series of very good videos of the main routine servicing jobs:

Last edited:
Continuing this thread, I now have the correct Castrol Professional Edge lll 5W30 engine oil at £64 for 10litres off Ebay and a genuine VW OEM oil filter at £13 including replacement sump bung from our dealer. If it ever stops raining, I intend to carry out an interim twelve month DIY oil and filter service to augment the variable service regime that our Beach is on. For anyone interested in doing routine servicing on their T6, I have just found this chap on Youtube. He does a series of very good videos of the main routine servicing jobs:

Good find there Borris. Thank you. Bookmarked. :thumb

Back