Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

On its way

Ethel's dad

Ethel's dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

I have enjoyed trying to absorb all the great information on here, we finally took the plunge last Saturday and ordered a 150 ocean in Indium Grey. Quoted week 39 on the order but advised by VW Bury Saint Edmunds (John Clarke, very helpful) that this was preliminary and may change more than once. My only problem at the moment is finding a download site for the handbook. I like to read it back to back, figure I have plenty of time (my wife thinks I'm a bit anal) but cant find a download site. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

David

Hi all

I have enjoyed trying to absorb all the great information on here, we finally took the plunge last Saturday and ordered a 150 ocean in Indium Grey. Quoted week 39 on the order but advised by VW Bury Saint Edmunds (John Clarke, very helpful) that this was preliminary and may change more than once. My only problem at the moment is finding a download site for the handbook. I like to read it back to back, figure I have plenty of time (my wife thinks I'm a bit anal) but cant find a download site. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

David

Such a thing does not exist for commercial vans. Someone will soon tell you about spending £13 for VIP membership that gives access to the download section. or may be I already have! I believe the ones that are there have been lovingly photocopied by members and shared to all VIP members.

Such a thing does not exist for commercial vans. Someone will soon tell you about spending £13 for VIP membership that gives access to the download section. or may be I already have! I believe the ones that are there have been lovingly photocopied by members and shared to all VIP members.
Thanks Teejay1, contacted VW UK and had this confirmed. Bit weird if you ask me, what do they think we are going to do with them, anyway many thanks for your reply.

If reading the manual without having the Cali will end up in lots Q's that you wil post here....
Try to be pacient , read the manual when you collect the Cali it will make more sense:thumb
Read some stuff here on the forum , look up some goodies you might like , plan your first trips...
In other words don't worry to much ;)

If reading the manual without having the Cali will end up in lots Q's that you wil post here....
Try to be pacient , read the manual when you collect the Cali it will make more sense:thumb
Read some stuff here on the forum , look up some goodies you might like , plan your first trips...
In other words don't worry to much ;)
Cheers

Back