Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dreaming

PONOS47

PONOS47

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi there !

When my first child was born, I had this idea of showing her the world in a campervan......and true to this dream I have taken the plunge at last !!!!!

Ok.…..so children were more expensive than I thought ….and so are the vans. And so is everything.

But I have done it anyway ! (ok.... so my children are all teenagers now...…they will still want to come right ???)

Deposit paid !

I would take this opportunity to thank everyone that takes the time to post on this site....I have been one of those silent ghosts that floats through the threads taking it all in. I am very grateful for the questions and answers !

Special thanks to those that have mentioned John Clarke at VW Van Centre in Bury St Edmunds....extremely helpful !

Football is about to start …...will post some pictures once we get it ! (the van ...not the world cup....you will see that on the tv !)

Take care all - lovely to join the club !

Welcome here and nice first post yourself!
Hope you enjoy the time between deposit paid and arrival!
Cheers!

Welcome here and nice first post yourself!
Hope you enjoy the time between deposit paid and arrival!
Cheers!
Thanks Sapto ! In all fairness, the time between deposit and arrival seems to be a rollercoaster of emotions ! (and its only been a day) Fortunately its a demo from the dealership.....so not long to wait ! Picking it up on the 21st !

Thanks Sapto ! In all fairness, the time between deposit and arrival seems to be a rollercoaster of emotions ! (and its only been a day) Fortunately its a demo from the dealership.....so not long to wait ! Picking it up on the 21st !

So ten days...Counting down!

Welcome on board , seems like a lovely dog also , post all his cali adventures in the dog-section of the forum...:thumb

Welcome on board , seems like a lovely dog also , post all his cali adventures in the dog-section of the forum...:thumb
Many thanks ! Yes....three teenagers and a rescue dog that only speaks Romanian.....I think we will have many adventures and drama...…..

Back