Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our 1st photo

P

Pollychops

VIP Member
Its been a long time coming but now managed to work out how to post an image. We have now had our Cali for 18 days and its great, not been overbight in it yet however, we have been busily working out who sleeps where. Looking forward to a fantastic time in it.
Great forum.

1st image.jpg

Taken at Hunstanton, Norfolk, the only East Coast town that faces West..................glorious sunsets and great part of the country to explore all along the North Norfolk Coastline.

2nd Image.jpg

I know it well I lived there and still have relations there so you will see me there at least once a month :thumb I should have guessed really with the sunset :thumb its old hunstanton side of the pier

Spot on, just along from the sailing club. We are there normally two weekends out of four so keep an eye out for us as we are normally parked along the front.

Fantastic photos and a nice looking Cali. Norfolk now on my list of future adventures.

I hope you have many happy sunsets ahead of you with your Cali.

If the wind is blowing you will most probably see me parked there at the weekends. (kitesurfer).

We watch those crazy guys out there :shocked , we will keep our eyes peeled

Looks lovely! You'll have to post about your first overnighter.

Well, we will have to wait for at least 6 weeks because today I had a toe fusion procedure and I will be in a lovely shoe during that time so, have two wee Westies and my lovely wife on board we can't take any risks of knocking it. However, we are booked for two trips at the end of May and the Atlantique coast of France for August.