Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our T6 Ocean arrives tomorrow!

T

Teri

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
All of my childhood holidays were camping. I loved jumping in the car after school on a Friday for a weekend trip to a beach, then mum and dad taking what seemed like hours putting up the tent! So since having our son I've spent ages trying to persuade my other half to get a tent but in the end we compromised with a VW van (well, wasn't that much of a compromise on my part!)

We are all so excited and we can't wait to kit out our Cali and start having family adventures....

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Best choice ever ;-) You'll have great times in it and you'll love it. And to kids especially, it's a vehicle of dreams and adventure!

All of my childhood holidays were camping. I loved jumping in the car after school on a Friday for a weekend trip to a beach, then mum and dad taking what seemed like hours putting up the tent! So since having our son I've spent ages trying to persuade my other half to get a tent but in the end we compromised with a VW van (well, wasn't that much of a compromise on my part!)

We are all so excited and we can't wait to kit out our Cali and start having family adventures....

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
lol one more sleep!!!!! think of all those other little goodies you are going to fill it with :). good luck and hope your day goes fantastic

Back