Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited newbies

S

Shaun_Bigg

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
After many years of campaigning by myself and my daughter (9y), and with a little help from a lifestyling changing pandemic, our little family of four + a dog have brought an immaculate (in our opinion!) 2011 California, our first campervan. We've also booked our first few nights away at the end of July (fingers crossed we are allowed to do overnights by then)! Looking forward to our adventures and also making my own coffee at motorway services...

We are - Dad, Mum, Daughter and Son (4y) + our 8y old Whippet. We live in West Sussex, just north of Brighton.

Wow! You might the right choice. You'll have so much fun in it! Memories waiting to be made! Congratulations. And you picked the best MY. 2011 woop woop ;-)

Welcome Shaun and family. Look forward to seeing your van roaming around Sussex having fun in your van, have you named it yet? What colour have you?

Welcome here!
Best way to make coffee or have some lunch whereever you travel! Have fun!

Welcome and congratulations on a successful campaign. The fun begins!
We're grandparents parents now, and it's lovely to see our grandchildren, 7 &9 going off in a California Freestyle having adventures like we took their Dad.

After many years of campaigning by myself and my daughter (9y), and with a little help from a lifestyling changing pandemic, our little family of four + a dog have brought an immaculate (in our opinion!) 2011 California, our first campervan. We've also booked our first few nights away at the end of July (fingers crossed we are allowed to do overnights by then)! Looking forward to our adventures and also making my own coffee at motorway services...

We are - Dad, Mum, Daughter and Son (4y) + our 8y old Whippet. We live in West Sussex, just north of Brighton.
Hello and welcome to you, have fun and enjoy your new home from home.

:welcomeWell done on the campaigning. Have a fab time whenever your in your van and send some pics.

Welcome Shaun from another West Sussex camper x

Back