Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Out with the old and in with the new!

Not chance. They just did not have any other color available

Mojave is a gorgeous colour (if they din’t call it beige I’m sure they’d sell more!). Looks amazing with the sports pack. Are the rear lights darker on your new one?

If the cost to change is minimal, I can absolutely see the logic. Moving from a vehicle with 2 years warranty left to one with 5 and 5 free services. Plus 50% of the new cost which you can stick in the bank and earn 5% on for 5 years, which should go well towards the cost to change.

Congrats BTW!

Mojave is a gorgeous colour (if they din’t call it beige I’m sure they’d sell more!). Looks amazing with the sports pack. Are the rear lights darker on your new one?
Exactly this, have the same convo with Jamie yesterday, if they’d called it Champagne Silver I’m sure it would be a lot more common, begging honest it originally put me off, well that and the rendering in the configurator which looks nothing like it :)

I believe Sports Pack specs the smoked rear light covers, just like for the Edition option. Its subtle though.

Yeah that’s right, you can just about see the difference on the rear pic, there’s not much in it to be fair

I did instantly notice an increase in tire roar, but that’s to be expected running wider lower profile tires

I speced this one with Dcc so can’t comment on the ride quality difference, dcc does seem to make it less rattly that’s for sure

And to answer the question on why the change, as Elmo3 put it, with the 5 years service and warranty plus factoring 0% rather than 7.9% on my old one it becomes a no brainer financially :D
That’s exactly why ive just ordered with Jamie last week with a PX on my 2022 Cali…and all the current offers makes it very attractive and no cost to change if you are willing to be innovative investing the cash back I’m getting..Jamie is top bloke!

Last edited:
I believe Sports Pack specs the smoked rear light covers, just like for the Edition option. Its subtle though.
If it's covers rather than the units themselves that are smoked, I wonder if it's a part that can be bought and fitted?

That’s exactly why ive just ordered with Jamie last week with a PX on my 2022 Cali…and all the current offers makes it very attractive and no cost to change if you are willing to be innovative investing the cash back I’m getting..Jamie is top bloke!
Sounds an incredible deal.

No cost to change sounds too good to be true.

Well shows how much you like the colour, irrespective of the ‘name’… could have been worse ‘Magnolia’, lol
Would we have another Acapulco blue, probably but we intend to keep ours for a very long time.
Enjoy and hope the ‘financial outlook’ favours your investments.

I too collected my new Mojave Beige Ocean from breeze, trading in my perfectly good 2021 Mojave Beige Ocean. Cost to change was small and mainly due to going for a 4Mo with a load of extras I was too tight to specify last time. Plus the current deals on servicing, finance and warranty make it money well spent. All a bit bonkers but very pleased to be able to take this opportunity.
PS the 4Mo on 235 tyres was so much better than the FWD on 215 tyres over Wiltshire's potholed roads.
IMG_3641.jpeg

I too collected my new Mojave Beige Ocean from breeze, trading in my perfectly good 2021 Mojave Beige Ocean. Cost to change was small and mainly due to going for a 4Mo with a load of extras I was too tight to specify last time. Plus the current deals on servicing, finance and warranty make it money well spent. All a bit bonkers but very pleased to be able to take this opportunity.
PS the 4Mo on 235 tyres was so much better than the FWD on 215 tyres over Wiltshire's potholed roads.
View attachment 120725
I hope you swapped over the bellows.

OK, so I’m reading about all these new vans and beginning to feel a little bit left out :D

How can it really make sense to trade up to a new van from a 2 to 4 year old? I have just looked at configurator and a new Ocean would be North of £77k :eek: Are you lot really getting massive discounts AND zero finance AND a fair trade in price?

’If it’s too good to be true ‘ and all that ………..

If interested in trading in my 2020 Ocean with 14k miles, for a new 4 motion and liking all the extra incentives inc 0%,
Are the main dealers offering the same discount as DTD or willing to match? Drive the deal discount is around 10% off list….

Speak to Breeze Poole. They beat DtD for me and others and the service was great. In fairness, I've used DtT before and they were fine but only in as far as Eurovans got the vehicle I wanted for me at a good price. Very little contact otherwise.
Be aware that Breeze believe that the order book will close on 2nd April for good so you haven't much time to prevaricate.

If interested in trading in my 2020 Ocean with 14k miles, for a new 4 motion and liking all the extra incentives inc 0%,
Are the main dealers offering the same discount as DTD or willing to match? Drive the deal discount is around 10% off list….
Just give Jamie at Breeze Pool a call he may surprise you. I traveled from Birmingham because Breeze smashed all my other quotes.

OK, so I’m reading about all these new vans and beginning to feel a little bit left out :D

How can it really make sense to trade up to a new van from a 2 to 4 year old? I have just looked at configurator and a new Ocean would be North of £77k :eek: Are you lot really getting massive discounts AND zero finance AND a fair trade in price?

’If it’s too good to be true ‘ and all that ………..
I wouldn’t say “massive” discount, but yes there are discounts, and 0%, strong residuals, plus 5 years servicing and warranty enables you to build a strong business case to change, even factoring in 350 mile round trip plus an overnight premier inn :D

Back