Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So Who Was at Breeze Poole Today?

Justinitus1972

Justinitus1972

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We Collected our new 2024 Indium Grey Ocean today from the ever fabulous Jamie at Breeze Poole. There were 4 others being collected this morning - anyone on here? There was an Ascot grey Ocean, another Ascot grey Ocean with sports pack, a lovely Mojave Beige Ocean (I think the chap was from South Wales) and from memory a Candy White.

I’m waiting on a AG with sport pack from Breeze should be arriving anytime now but guessing not mine as not had the call, can’t wait to get it now

Hi just seen this! We collect our Ascot grey Ocean from Brad at Breeze last Friday 5th in the afternoon. It was a busy day for Breeze and a couple more to go out on the Saturday. We live down the road in Poundbury, Dorchester so not far for us at all.

We collected our Cherry Red Ocean on Saturday 6th January from Brad, there was a white Ocean going out at the same time. We had a lovely drive all the way home to Central Scotland split over the Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Well pleased certainly gave time to get used to the driving experience

I had a bit of a chat with the couple from Nottingham with an Ascot White.

Mine was the Mojave Beige. Ocean 204.
Ah, I think you sat inside at the desk next to myself and my wife asking the guys the best route back to the Severn Bridge?

If it was you I hope you managed to avoid the flooded roads en route - we couldn’t, so arrived home and straight out with the bucket and sponge!

We collected our Cherry Red Ocean on Saturday 6th January from Brad, there was a white Ocean going out at the same time. We had a lovely drive all the way home to Central Scotland split over the Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Well pleased certainly gave time to get used to the driving experience
We were the family collecting the white Ocean next to you!!

Hope you had a pleasant journey home and are pleased with your Ocean.
Great journey home (just back to Bristol). Loving the van. Had a Volksleisure converted T6 previously so playing ‘what’s better about an Ocean’. Turns out a lot! Don’t know about you but we weren’t expecting to get ours until Feb/March. Whilst I’m loving having it early, feels like we will be waiting a while to camp. Might try and get a night away. Just need to sort out our insulation so I’m not freeing the kids