Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Outdoor Revolution Draft Excluder for SWB Van. Never used.

Fatboy236

Fatboy236

Retirement’s hard work!
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
I have for sale a brand new Outdoor Revolution draft excluder. These are inflatable and fits between the wheels to prevent drafts blowing under the van into your awning room. £45. Will post at buyers cost or collection from Coventry.

IMG_1258.jpeg

I have for sale a brand new Outdoor Revolution draft excluder. These are inflatable and fits between the wheels to prevent drafts blowing under the van into your awning room. £45. Will post at buyers cost or collection from Coventry.

View attachment 116647
Hi
I would be interested in buying, do you know how much the postage would be, I’m in Cornwall. Ken.

Hi
I would be interested in buying, do you know how much the postage would be, I’m in Cornwall. Ken.
Hi Ken

I’m away till Monday morning. I will check with the local post office when I’m back and will let you know.

Thanks Mark

Morning Ken

Postage and packing will be an additional £11. If you would like to purchase can you send the full payment of £56 via BACS payment. When the funds clear I’ll ship the item first class signed for. Could you please provide full name and address details.

Thanks Mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark
Payment all done. Please can you port it to
Ken Couceiro
Bishops Corner
New Polzeath
Wadebridge
Cornwall
PL27 6UF
Many thanks
Ken

Hi Mark
Payment all done. Please can you port it to
Ken Couceiro
Bishops Corner
New Polzeath
Wadebridge
Cornwall
PL27 6UF
Many thanks
Ken
Payment received and item shipped. Thanks Ken.

Hi mark
Parcel arrived all ok thanks
Very pleased can’t wait to put it to good use
Regards
Ken

Back