Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Outwell Hollywood

R

Rich Corrado

I'm looking at drive away awnings and have found the outwell Hollywood .

Has anyone had any experience with these?

I'm looking for an inflatable/ air awning so it's between the outwell and the vango.

From what I can see they are very similar but the vango is cheaper

Are you sure you need a drive away awning? We have only used ours 6 times in 4 years and that is when camping with the family. Lots of people I know have sold them because they never used them and take up a lot of space. It all depends on how you are going to use your Cali.

You can see more of their range if you click on the Dwt-Zelte link.

The Pegasus looks like the dog's b*******, but I've a feeling it may take a few days to put up :sad

The new outwell driveway air beam awnings are a quality product they go up much quicker than a vango (about 10 mins start to finish) and you only pump it up from one central point rather than two with the vango plus I already have lots of the Outwell equipment already and it all matches

george said:
The new outwell driveway air beam awnings are a quality product they go up much quicker than a vango (about 10 mins start to finish) and you only pump it up from one central point rather than two with the vango plus I already have lots of the Outwell equipment already and it all matches

The Vango only takes 10 mins :thumb Check the video out.

We have lots of Outwell gear that we hire and its all quality stuff :thumb