Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parking in Brighton

rcsb

rcsb

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I'm looking for advice about parking in Brighton. I'm staying in the Travelodge near the sea front later this month (and yes I know I should be camping!). Most of the multi story car parks have height restrictions under 2m as far as I can see. Regency Square car park is 2.13m, has anyone got their Cali (I have a 2015 SE) in there?

Any other suggestions for affordable, safe parking would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Rick

I'm looking for advice about parking in Brighton. I'm staying in the Travelodge near the sea front later this month (and yes I know I should be camping!). Most of the multi story car parks have height restrictions under 2m as far as I can see. Regency Square car park is 2.13m, has anyone got their Cali (I have a 2015 SE) in there?

Many thanks

Rick
If it is over 2m then there should be no problem. I regularly use 2m height restricted multi stories.

Many thanks

Rick

How long are you staying for?

For £12 a night or thereabouts you can book a pitch at the CC site in East Brighton park and catch bus 1 or 1A into town :shocked If you are staying at the seafront travelodge I believe that bus stops almost outside.

For £12 a night or thereabouts you can book a pitch at the CC site in East Brighton park and catch bus 1 or 1A into town :shocked If you are staying at the seafront travelodge I believe that bus stops almost outside.
£12 is probably cheaper than most of the Brighton car parks!

If you download the Brighton Buses app too, you can get a adult saver ticket for £4.20/day which covers all buses in the area, plus those as far as Eastbourne too.

24 hours parking (not secure) on the Eastern part of the seafront (close to the Marina) will cost you around £12/24 hours.