Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pee(p)-show

Auberg-ine

Auberg-ine

Is it an office? Is it a lounge? Is it a camper?
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
So you go for a nice Sunday morning at the countryside, you park in front of a bucolic landscape, put a cup of tea while waiting for the bike race to pass by,...
IMG_0761.jpg
... till the first guy that comes along takes a leak at the little pole just right in front of you, and another one, and another one... (yes, there must have been a beer tent nearby). Their reactions when the van seems to be occupied! :Nailbiting Now my car only has a standard factory tinting. What about those who have a 90% tint, which I was considering getting myself? Is this 'anonymity' not getting too much of a 'peepshow'? Or worse, do people not tend to just wee wee towards you when they think the closed van is just the perfect hiding object? :oops:
Once I thought of giving the Cali the look of a service van, with magnetic publicity stickers and so, making it 100% anonymous (less exclusive). Not so sure anymore... :Grin

Well just like one dog does a wee then all the others have to mark their territory at the same spot over it ;)

Good job they didn’t do it on your Cali, they’d have been following you around :D