Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Personal insurance for 3 months in Europe

Dottie

Dottie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi many insurance companies max out at 60 or 75 days. I’m hoping to max my time at 80 days.
If I can’t get annual personal travel insurance, I’ll be looking at single trip insurance.

For my van, I’m with Safeguard. Having just read all insurance threads, I’m going to look at Red Pennant for my van - it renews before I go.

I know others do longer trips, so hoping you’ll have found the answer.

Hi many insurance companies max out at 60 or 75 days. I’m hoping to max my time at 80 days.
If I can’t get annual personal travel insurance, I’ll be looking at single trip insurance.

For my van, I’m with Safeguard. Having just read all insurance threads, I’m going to look at Red Pennant for my van - it renews before I go.

I know others do longer trips, so hoping you’ll have found the answer.
I use Red Pennant Travel Insurance for the Van and Us for Breakdown and Personal Medical Cover.

Just to get this right….
Red Pennant Travel Insurance for the van, yourselves, breakdown and personal medical cover? So you use Red Pennant to cover you for everything?

Just to get this right….
Red Pennant Travel Insurance for the van, yourselves, breakdown and personal medical cover? So you use Red Pennant to cover you for everything?
Yes.

Back