Photos of your Angled Side Bars.

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello,

Does anybody have photos of the calis with angled side bars which are sold via the official vw van accessories brochure.

All threads and google seems to show are really close ups of the side bars, but none of the whole van from the side etc to see how they look in relation to the van. There a £450 cost so want to see how they look. Feel the extra protection to the sill could be handy.

Thank you in advance

you should not think that these will give you any protection, they are more of a styling thing only.

I fitted stainless side steps, which have provided protection from a bollard blowing down the motorway last week. Plus I think look good.

DSCF0016.JPG

you should not think that these will give you any protection, they are more of a styling thing only.

I fitted stainless side steps, which have provided protection from a bollard blowing down the motorway last week. Plus I think look good.

View attachment 42357
Thanks, they do look good, i do like your step ones :thumb, would also like to see the small angled ones for comparison if any one has a photo of thrm as wll :thumb

Good evening,

I just found a picture from the van parking in front of the house:

upload_2019-3-17_20-13-48.png

Last edited:
303b93ec607077a4ba246c738cd627e3.jpg

Don't you just love it, I prefer and personal choice, but people disagree :)I'm going to disagree with the disagrees now :bananadance2

Had three
Don't you just love it, I prefer and personal choice, but people disagree :)I'm going to disagree with the disagrees now :bananadance2

Had three disagree with my personal choice now, I am so upset :Iamsorry

Had three

Had three disagree with my personal choice now, I am so upset :Iamsorry

Thanks Markvw2017 for your continued support on this matter, its going someway to bring me back from the brink of despair :sad:sorry

Thanks Markvw2017 for your continued support on this matter, its going someway to bring me back from the brink of despair :sad:sorry
Having your own views, how very dare you ;). Both look great, tubular and angled! Each to their own! Its what makes us unique

Last edited: