Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picking up my Ocean tomorrow

The Zigster

The Zigster

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Tomorrow is the day I pickup a secondhand Ocean from Swansway Birmingham. To say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement. We’ve spent 3 weeks travelling around Scotland in a hired van recently and came to the conclusion we should take the plunge. It’s the most I’ve ever spent on a vehicle but we hope to keep it for daily use and last minute getaways, as we’re both retired, early 60’s and raring to explore the parts of the UK that we’ve never visited previously.
This site has been so helpful, the checklist invaluable, and the accessories shop soon to find itself a new customer! Wish me luck.
Adventures await!

Enjoy your new van! We got ours from the same place and found them very nice to deal with.

Try not to spend all your money on accessories :D

Tomorrow is the day I pickup a secondhand Ocean from Swansway Birmingham. To say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement. We’ve spent 3 weeks travelling around Scotland in a hired van recently and came to the conclusion we should take the plunge. It’s the most I’ve ever spent on a vehicle but we hope to keep it for daily use and last minute getaways, as we’re both retired, early 60’s and raring to explore the parts of the UK that we’ve never visited previously.
This site has been so helpful, the checklist invaluable, and the accessories shop soon to find itself a new customer! Wish me luck.
Adventures await!
I bought my 22 plate Ocean from Swansway in Preston though. Excellent to deal with and like you we're mid 60's and took the £££ plunge. We have experience though having had a T5 conversion for 9 years - you'll have a wonderful time in it - just keep away from the busy places and you'll enjoy it even further especially as you can get places only cars can go so no MoHo's lol

Adventures await!
Is it a black 4Motion ?

Could you send some enthusiasm my way. Same boat but I couldn’t give a toss. Don’t know what’s up with me?

Could you send some enthusiasm my way. Same boat but I couldn’t give a toss. Don’t know what’s up with me?
Trying to send you DM