Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picking up tomorrow

C

Craig Storey

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hey guys, signed up as a VIP member a few weeks ago after putting a deposit down on a pre-reg MY18 Sliver Cali Ocean 150 BMT. Picking up tomorrow from Liverpool Van Centre (i am Portsmou based!)

Very excited and going to be spending the evening down in the new forest Saturday with the Wife and my 2 children (2/4 yo).

Have just purchased from the club shop a Vango Galli Compact 2, porta potti, comforts waterproof mattress protector up top and a comforts topper for down below.

Very excited

:welcome Good place to buy from Liverpool Van Centre, heard lots about them all good. Will you be staying the night in The New Forest.

Nice, think I saw the one for sale, looks lovely. Great price (as always from Liverpool) and great to deal with. Enjoy!

Welcome , straight away on a trip ....way to go:thumb

Yep staying overnight :) guna be wet I think
And possibly incredibly windy........
Whilst I appreciate and completely understand your excitement don't you think it could prove a bit too stressful?
May be wiser to simply postpone the first night out ?????
Either way you'll never forget it ....it just depends on 'for what reasons'.
:welcome

If you have any problems Kevin at VW Commercial in Portsmouth is excellent.

Well, our first night was successful .I decided due to the weather that just my 4 yo son and I would go 'camp' in the new forest.

Whilst we didn't really venture out due to the weather, we used most functions in the van and had a good night's sleep so pretty successful! Now to clean it out and empty the water etc etc

Well, our first night was successful .I decided due to the weather that just my 4 yo son and I would go 'camp' in the new forest.

Whilst we didn't really venture out due to the weather, we used most functions in the van and had a good night's sleep so pretty successful! Now to clean it out and empty the water etc etc
Wise

Back