Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pitch in use sign

These "pitch in use" signs must be the equivalent of the german towel on a sunbed...
Not at all.
When you've paid for a pitch, you don't want some newcomer taking it while you are away sightseeing; it's yours for the duration, otherwise there would be chaos.
Towels on sunbeds is just an example of selfish lazy people who think that the towel allows them to claim ownership of the sunbed.

Not at all.
When you've paid for a pitch, you don't want some newcomer taking it while you are away sightseeing; it's yours for the duration, otherwise there would be chaos.
Towels on sunbeds is just an example of selfish lazy people who think that the towel allows them to claim ownership of the sunbed.
I agree with you, mine was a light hearted comment.
That's why I like campsites with defined and numbered pitches, no pitches stolen, no chaos.

Please could Big Ted PM us, we are not on Facebook. We’ve had our pitch taken on several occasions. We’ve left our bikes chained to a fence on our pitch by the sea in France only to come back to a French great white on our pitch saying we should have left our table and chairs, as if we’d leave our expensive cali chairs to be taken. We’ve also had our levelling chocs stolen on a site near Sennen This sign looks ideal.

Please could Big Ted PM us, we are not on Facebook. We’ve had our pitch taken on several occasions. We’ve left our bikes chained to a fence on our pitch by the sea in France only to come back to a French great white on our pitch saying we should have left our table and chairs, as if we’d leave our expensive cali chairs to be taken. We’ve also had our levelling chocs stolen on a site near Sennen This sign looks ideal.
You'll have to get 2 made up
place est occupée, or whatever it is and
please don't nick my stuff for the UK . :D

What if i leave a towel on the pitch? Does that only work in Germany?

One for the Terminator fansUnknown.jpeg

Hi Bigted, we'd love one too. Can you let me know how I can buy one? Thanks
Post 33 above. PM Big Ted or via his Facebook page/shop see Post 28 above.

Big Ted made mine too & its fab - whats nice about them are because they have your registration number hopefully less likely to be stolen & half the price of the Shop one sorry - also had a key ring tag made with "If Found" & my mobile number in case I loose my keys!

I agree with you, mine was a light hearted comment.
That's why I like campsites with defined and numbered pitches, no pitches stolen, no chaos.
I have had it on a campsite twice where the pitch was rebooked as there was no one there.
I had a memorable discussion when someone knocked on my window and said "you are on my pitch " though the midge netting I showed my pitch ticket, given it was midge hell outside it was a brief exchange :happy

Back