Place to stow a Brompton

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
This evening I was transporting our tandem triplet and five bikes, including a Brompton in our seven seater Beach. With five people, luggage for three weeks, a bulky BBQ, patio gas canister, our fridge, dog, jet wash, space was at a premium.

The folded Brompton stowed perfectly between the front passenger seat and swivelled captain’s seat in the second row.

The beauty is that two Bromptons could be stowed, one each side, and be invisible to someone peering in looking for valuables.

This evening I was transporting our tandem triplet and five bikes, including a Brompton in our seven seater Beach. With five people, luggage for three weeks, a bulky BBQ, patio gas canister, our fridge, dog, jet wash, space was at a premium.

The folded Brompton stowed perfectly between the front passenger seat and swivelled captain’s seat in the second row.

The beauty is that two Bromptons could be stowed, one each side, and be invisible to someone peering in looking for valuables.
We travel with 2 Bromptons. They are so flexible on where you are able to stow them. Also keeping them inside adds to their security. We usually pop them in a bag to keep things clean.

Camp bike ride.jpg

When camping solo I always take the Brompton which stows away out of sight beneath the rear shelf. Still leaves ample room for all the other bits n pieces. Saves all the faff of hanging the large ‘towel rail’ on the back.

Back