Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Placing a Classified Advert

Hi, I've placed my advert but didn't get the email with an Edit key. I've tried "resending" the key, but am still not receiving anything. I've waited about 30 mins - is there an issue?

My ad is: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/classi...2-0-199ps-fully-loaded/vw-t6-california-ocean

(All I'd like to add is "VW Extended Warranty to 30/4/23)
I also added a listing and have not received a confirmation, nor am I receving any 'test' enquiry messages.

My listing is:

Hi Both , sorry you are having problems , I have just resent your confirmation emails , did you get them ok ?

Hi Both , sorry you are having problems , I have just resent your confirmation emails , did you get them ok ?
No. No confirmation email and no enquiry email.

Is anyone else having issues please as we are unable to replicate this problem ?

Is anyone else having issues please as we are unable to replicate this problem ?
I'm getting other forum updates, so it's only the Edit key that I can't get. I've tried requesting my Edit key multiple times now.

If there isn't an easy or quick resolution, are you able to edit my advert for me and just add: "VW Extended Warranty to 30/4/23" please?

Is there a file type limitation to what types of photos can be added to a listing? I can't seem to be able to add photos of the iPhone type: .heic
Also the buttons on the thumbnails don't display properly: I can enable/disable most of them, but only a few can be 'set as primary' or deleted.
caliclubadphoto.png

Hello,

I am really struggling to get images to show in a classified add im trying to place.
They are all under 5mb but they never seem to appear in the advert.

This is how they are shown when i am trying to edit, selecting as favourite image or clicking the tick mark seems to do nothing. It is the same when i try via my mobile and also via desktop PC

Help appreciated, Thanks!Screenshot_20221205-120742.png

Hi. Can I ask how replies to adverts are managed? If a potential buyer responds to an advert you receive an e-mail containing their e-mail address. Is there then a private message board where you can then communicate with the potential buyer (not that I can see), or is it just a case that you have to then communicate with them via your normal e-mail client? Thanks.

Once you reply to an add its all done via the email address that is registered on the addor a telephone number if the add contains one

Hi. Can I ask how replies to adverts are managed? If a potential buyer responds to an advert you receive an e-mail containing their e-mail address. Is there then a private message board where you can then communicate with the potential buyer (not that I can see), or is it just a case that you have to then communicate with them via your normal e-mail client? Thanks.
Private Messaging/Conversation is a perk of VIP membership. Both members have to be paid up VIP members.

I have a listing which I was a bit hastie with my photos and now want to remove some and add new ones but cannot find a way of removing can you help pleased

Back