Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Poole - Breeze

S

shambly

Guest User
I've been extremely critical of Breeze in the past and nearly didn't take my Cali to them for some final warranty work / its first MoT / a service because of previous dealings.

But I got constant text progress updates from them and the work has been carried out to the expected standard too.

So it looks like they've listened and taken steps to address previous short-comings.

A thumbs up from me.

Hi Shambly,

That is good to hear.
I have always found the guys at both Breeze Poole and Southampton to be very helpful and supportive.

Alan

I had a right awful experience with Breeze Poole recently with Mot, service and cambelt change. Complete and total organised chaos where left hand had no idea whatsoever what the right hand was doing! Will endeavour never to go to them ever again.

Breeze Poole have always been cool with my Cali over the last 6 years. Warranty and service work.

Breeze Poole have always been cool with my Cali over the last 6 years. Warranty and service work.
Well they must get it right on occasion but I paid nigh on £800 and was handled by complete and utter bafoons who couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery. Total lack of knowledge, basic common courtesy, little customer service, little professionalism and zero organisational skills. I am very unlikely to ever spend a penny there ever again.

Original Review from @AndyVits

Great dealerror, knowledgeable and friendly.

I took delivery of a new California Beach from Breeze Poole at the end of September 2017. I’m not local to that area so it was approximately a month before I revisited the dealer asking why I couldn’t get the DAB radio I had paid for? I was told they knew it was a problem and they had some other customers who had vans delivered without the factory fitted DAB.
I had to wait until 25th of November until a part was available to correct this but when they tried to fit this it did not work. It transpired it was the wrong part. They fitted the aerial but instead of a hidden one as my in laws have on their California, I have one stuck to the front windscreen. I had also paid for the App, which has since stopped working since the attempt to get the DAB to work.
I don’t get any updates from the garage despite frequent requests and the answer is always ‘it’s VW uk’ who are the problem.
What would anyone else suggest?
Has anyone else had this problem? Have they had it sorted yet, as I have now waited 4 months without DAB which I paid for.

Hi Ajof.

We deal with Breeze Vw,having bought our California from them, and have always had good service from them. may I suggest you ask to speak to Martin, he is a tech guy and is very knowledgable about all aspects on the California, you could also try speaking to Paul Cowshall he has been there along time, and may be able to help with your problem, he was until recently working at the service reception dept. But now is the work shop coordinator.

Hope this helps.

Alan.

Back