Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pop quiz - what accessory are these from?

K

KBR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All,

I’ve had a T5 Cali since December and am finally looking to get some better front blinds for it. I notice that I have Velcro pads on the doors and a strip at the top of the windscreen. It would make sense for me to get an option that would utilise these things that are already in place.

Anyone know what specific accessory they are from?

TIA

A0647DA4-77FE-4EFB-8811-54EAD207C3F8.jpeg

FCB781BA-C78C-419B-968C-FC2DD331622F.jpeg

Most likely to attach inner blinds , gues you bought 2nd hand ?
Many times sellers strip everything out and sell stuff seperate to make even more money , you see this a lot in adverts here also that people sell stuff after theire cali is sold . They sometimes go that far taking out things like the child roofnet to make 25£ out of it later . Sad thing ..
Funny you should say that... I had to buy a net as it was missing!

Pretty sure they are for Brandrup ISOLITE blinds

Yes, I can confirm these velcro straps are there to attach the Brandrup ISOLITE INSIDE. We have them in our T5 SE and they are so incredibly easy to place and remove. Literally takes half a second.

See the photo below.
1264.jpg

Yes, I can confirm these velcro straps are there to attach the Brandrup ISOLITE INSIDE. We have them in our T5 SE and they are so incredibly easy to place and remove. Literally takes half a second.

See the photo below.
1264.jpg
Lovely, thanks. I might have to get some.... although seems to be a lack of stock in the UK.

Lovely, thanks. I might have to get some.... although seems to be a lack of stock in the UK.
PS. Nice van colour... same as mine

PS. Nice van colour... same as mine
thanks but it's a photo taken from the internet, so sadly enough neither the colour nor the lovely hands are mine ;-)

thanks but it's a photo taken from the internet, so sadly enough neither the colour nor the lovely hands are mine ;-)
Aww you just shattered an illusion

As usual , i don’t get those sellers that leave out everything that’s loose , you sell a verhicle with the options it came with.
Offcoarse aftermarket stuff (like those inner blinds with velcro that could be the Brandrup ones) are added options but still i would have them in the sale and taken out if the seller starts lowering the price or feels like he do not need them.
If you trade in at a dealer they give you nothing for them so why leave them in?
My attitude would be different if selling direct to the next owner.
I my case I raise about £1000.00 from the sale of T5.1 items that wouldn’t fit my T6.1 that was a significant contribution towards the cost of their replacements.

See the photo below.
1264.jpg
I agree they are great, also if you fold the top part of the blind down you can have the windows partly open for ventilation, works really well if you have wind deflectors (rain proof ventilation)

The only thing I sold that was factory fitted was the fly screens, I found them after I had sold the van. Having said that I do still have the roof safety net somewhere in the loft.

Back